A little night photography is always nice, I think even though it's been a little stingy with the last few years. Not that I'm so very religious, but a wooden church in snöskrud is right fine I think. Trysil church is located downstairs in Trysil Village. Tweet Pin It
Tag Archives | winter
How it looked on West Lake for a little over a year ago. More than autumn-winter alike. Today it is probably 15cm ice and an inch slush fun when it varies! Though now it may well either rain and freeze again so it becomes Finisar or toksnöa so there will be skiing location around the corner! Tweet [...]
Took a lap at Rössjön at sunset. Luxurious and there, but a little worse than the ice at West Lake. Photos taken with the iPhone 5 in a Life Proof case and has been in Snapseed and turned. Tweet Pin It
As usual Valöabstinensen began to make itself felt. Friday felt a bit windy so we stuck to Saturday. Sol best way upwards Gothenburg, but well in front, it was overcast. Good weather appeared in the south. Checked out the little building in the garage at GKF before we paddled south with Helena. Slight tailwind made it pleasant, rounded the lighthouse [...]
Go walk in Siberia, Kronoskogen vicinity. A little grayer but today only a handful of degrees below zero. Photos taken with the iPhone 5 in a Life Proof case and has been in Snapseed and turned. Tweet Pin It
Finfin morning walk resulted in a seal in the garden Tweet Pin It
Really nice Monday morning at Örö. Pretty cool. Eventually a little downwind paddling. Tweet Pin It
Woke up to a white view this morning. It is beautiful and bright, but a bit unexpected and maybe a little unnecessary. Tweet Pin It
Last week we drällde ashore in Funäsdalen. A little down the back ski, a little bit hurtbullepåtvärenskidor and skis. Started with freezing temperatures and icy track and then it was above freezing, sometimes with little rain crosses yielding soft snow trails and slopes. Plus grades took good on the snow and needed now is probably a little snow and freezing up there. Cannon Fine Week [...]
Tweet Pin It
- Seamanship in 1964 by Hall Sweden Tidy
- Stop Coke trashing Australia by Greenpeace Australia
- Test Sea Bird Scott LV Sea Kayak by Johan Wagner
- "There is massive support to protect more natural" - näthittat
- Stunning Succulents - näthittat
- Kayak Invasion # kayak # hemomkring
- Tjärö Morron # kayak # drizzle # hill mountain
- Sollunch on Tjärö # kayak
- Järnavik Morning fårdugaväder # # kayak
- The Page Turner by Joseph Herscher
- Canoe Federation is investing in more news May 21, 2013
- SUP at West Lake 20 May 2013
- Hemomkringdrällhelg May 19, 2013
- First Lily of May 19, 2013
- Tjärö around May 2013 14 May 2013
- Silva launches Carry Dry, a completely new product range of waterproof bags May 13, 2013
- Kajakprovardag.se May 10, 2013
- Forest Cycling around Rössjön May 9, 2013
- Linslusiga in Outside magazine May 9, 2013
- Salt & sweet and a little sushi May 7, 2013
- Guest Blogger: Sarah & Elda on expedition June 29, 2012
- Enough back again, but with a bit of pottering left :) November 19, 2012
- Wide Pour, Little Robber Cut and mini sedge island July 30, 2012
- A couple of days around the Koster June 15, 2012
- Gothenburg's southern archipelago - Grötö July 2, 2012
- Styrsöbolaget - Sponvika July 12, 2012
- September Turn Ljungskär and Arpökalven October 1, 2012
- Scrolls in Norrpada August 23, 2012
- Work Weekend at Valö autumn 2012 September 14, 2012
- If it looks strange, Nov. 17, 2012
- Erik Sjöstedt: I do not think the name of playing someone bigger bik ...
- Erik Sjöstedt: Hi, Have not tried the right car / motorcycle battery but ...
- Calle: Hi Erik! Thought I'd check with you if you tried ...
- Kajakprovardag.se | kayak geeks - paddling looks fun »Canoe News: [...] Kajakprovardag.se | kayak geeks - pad ...
- Ulf: Now of course I am a little biased and sitting with some f ..
- Leif: Fun! There are certainly narrower concept than paddlin ...
- Erik Sjöstedt: hehe, did not think about it. Pointed is oxå ...
- Gunnar G: You're funny, kayaking, narrow area. Hehe m ..
- Actus et Breves ... février 2012 | Mercipourlekayak!: [...] S'y blottirait ... Un article et d ..
- Erik Sjöstedt: Well, Long Cut is not at all stupid. Little goose ...