Took a utenatt by the North Sea, really founded. After breakfast, short cycling home to some computer pottering in the sofa corner. Nice to sleep in the open air, it was just too long ago. Photos taken with the iPhone 5 in a Life Proof case and has been in Snapseed and turned.
Archive | hemomkring RSS feed for this section
Nice round the new forest bikes with big wheels! Really founded. Eventually the day against Westcoast Water. In morrn may never fear Gourmet Kayaking with seafood elements, sounds about right dicey photos taken with the iPhone 5 in a Life Proof case and has been in Snapseed and turned.
Today we took a little morning round on the West Sea. A little gray, perfectly still, very green all around. Not as tokvarmt that on Saturday and not something that rain yesterday. Super Nice. SUP-premiere of this year and Västersjöpaddlingspremiär too. Took a little round into the channel between the North Sea and Rössjön too. Luxurious and well.
Really go hemomkring weekend, some cycling, some bad, some gardening and farming crafts. Had not really thought about knitting to Blekinge, but it's so darn nice in such beech forests now so it felt a shame to leave. Photos taken with the iPhone 5 in a Life Proof case and has been in Snapseed and turned.
The day offered, among other things, a really go round the woods bikes. Really nice around Rössjön. Green as hell in places where both beech and larch are underway. Photos taken with the iPhone 5 in a Life Proof case and has been in Snapseed and turned.
A Backsippespaningsrunda at Grevieparken Crates or Grevieparken bags are always right this time of year. Thought enough Backsipporna would be later this year, but it was about the same date as we tend to be out there. Really plenty of Backsippor! And that's just fine out there. Today we went from Grevieparken along with Skåne ranks, really cozy hills. The images [...]
This morning there was a bike swing between bed and soffsurf. Stopped and bryggdrällde in fårdugavädret, really nice in the sun and wind. The thing about ours is maybe not such a bad thing anyway Photos taken with the iPhone 5 in a Life Proof case and has been in Snapseed and turned.
Do not really know why, but spring has been especially awaited this year. Could be because we had an unusually long winter here in the south. But now it is happening stuff. We did not see any trace of some anemones day before yesterday, yesterday bloomed the first, as well forget me. In addition, we had lovely 18 ° C. Mmmm ... spring is finally here. [...]
The first bike ride with sjödoppsinslag. Really good. Low water so we had to roll dip around 20 degrees in the air and weak southerly warm winds. Some ice remains in the back of coves otherwise completely ice free. Photos taken with the iPhone 5 in a Life Proof case and has been in Snapseed and turned.
Really good in the sun on top of coffee with view and go promenix. Clear spring-like in the wind and clear wintry in the wind. A lot of folks out there and move around, noticed that there is art tour and Easter. Photos taken with the iPhone 5 in a Life Proof case and has been in Snapseed and turned.
- Handling your Hilleberg tent in strong winds by HillebergTentmaker
- At last Monday! Go cut tomorrow. # Kayak # fårdugaväder
- Go evening at Fölsö # blekinge # kayak # fårdugaväder
- Sun, sand & ödräll on Tärnö. # # Fårdugaväder blekinge # kayak
- More solpaddling # K2 # # fårdugaväder blekinge # kayak
- More saltwater swimming denominations # # fårdugaväder # kayak # floppy Day dip
- Hultet Morron # kayak # denominations
- Kayaking The days are growing - näthittat
- Ledarskapsträning at Escape Outdoors on June 4 by the escape outdoor Sweden
- Some nice pictures and some media links - M24KC - näthittat
- Forest Cycling June 16, 2013
- Nytäppetträffen 2013 June 13, 2013
- Valölängtan June 11, 2013
- No paddle. 1 2013 11 June 2013
- Sunday evening at Fölsö June 9, 2013
- National Day on Valö June 6, 2013
- Majpaddlingarna 2013 5 June 2013
- Utenatt at Västersjön June 4, 2013
- Keyak kayak keychains June 3, 2013
- Kajakproveri in Helsingborg June 1, 2013
- Wide Pour, Little Robber Cut and mini sedge island July 30, 2012
- Guest Blogger: Sarah & Elda on expedition June 29, 2012
- Enough back again, but with a bit of pottering left :) November 19, 2012
- Work Weekend at Valö autumn 2012 September 14, 2012
- Gothenburg's southern archipelago - Grötö July 2, 2012
- If it looks strange, Nov. 17, 2012
- September Turn Ljungskär and Arpökalven October 1, 2012
- Styrsöbolaget - Sponvika July 12, 2012
- Scrolls in Norrpada August 23, 2012
- EKA Fillet Knife December 17, 2012
- Erik Sjöstedt: nah, you can not camp or sleep outdoors on ...
- Lennart Sindahl: Are you allowed to camp on Väderön? ...
- Ulf: Well first on the sell list and third on download ...
- Erik Sjöstedt: Saw it, but bought for 28 crowns :) Saw UXO ...
- Ulf: Just got told by Per that unfortunately takes about an ...
- Erik Sjöstedt: aha, that we will check. Free one can stand ...
- Ulf: Well we hope to be able to get something together P. ..
- Anette: Hi! Wheat Cat on West Swedes like the couch ...
- Erik Sjöstedt: borrow, but please write where it comes from ....
- henry: Hey, were to borrow a picture to put on my f ..